|POSITION TITLE||Data Capture Volunteer|
|TEAM||Membership and Growth|
|MANAGER||Activism Coordinator: Organizing|
|KEY RELATIONSHIPS||Activism Coordinator: Mobilizing; Media and Digital Content Officer; and Membership and Growth Intern|
|HOURS||6 hours per week (flexible times)|
|TENURE||Minimum 3 months|
|APPLICATIONS CLOSE||Rolling Applications|
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing volunteer programme at Amnesty International South Africa (AISA). As a data capture volunteer, you provide support to the Membership and Growth team in organising and mobilising.
The primary objective of the Data Capture Volunteer is to provide data entry support to ensure that new members and supporters are engaged with Amnesty International South Africa, leading to an unstoppable movement of human rights defenders.
- Data entry and other day-to- day administrative tasks in the office
What You’ll Need:
- Knowledge, understanding and passion for human rights
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Duration and Time Commitment:
- This volunteer position requires a minimum commitment of 3 months with a minimum of 6 hours a week (this can vary according to demand e.g. deadlines).
What you’ll Get:
- Refine organisational, administrative, communication and interpersonal skills
- Practical and relevant experience working in the national office of a large international human rights organization
- Increased understanding of international human rights issues and campaigns
Please submit your expression of interest and curriculum vitae to Rejoyce at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the title of the volunteer position being applied for in all correspondence.
Amnesty International South Africa will invite short-listed applicants to an interview.
No further correspondence will be entered into with unsuccessful applications.
Please note that this is a voluntary position and no remuneration will be provided.